Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. When I came across this Twix pound cake recipe I was so excited! You can surprise your guests with this cake that is super easy to make. All you need is four basic ingredients and you’ll can have this cake ready for your family or guests within 30 minutes. Recipe by IWashYouDry.
- 1 frozen pound cake thawed out (or make a fresh one)
- 8oz. soft caramels (such as craft)
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 6oz. chocolate almond bark
- Place your thawed out cake (or cooled down homemade cake) on a piece of parchment paper
- Melt the caramel and evaporated milk in a double boiler, stirring until soft and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and let cool completely. Spread/pour the caramel over the pound cake, try to not let it drizzle over the sides. Chill in fridge for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to package instructions and spread over the top of the pound cake, spreading it on the sides as much as possible. Let the chocolate harden, slice and enjoy!
For the full recipe please check IWashYouDry.