During fall and winter you’ll most likely catch a cold. With this ginger tea you should be able to get rid of your cold in no time.
- Ginger is a natural antiviral which helps to fight against illness and bacteria that causes cold.
- Ginger is a natural antiviral and works great against illness and bacteria that cause colds.
- Ginger helps to stimulate perspiration that cleanses your system and decreases body temperature.
- It’s an antihistamine that helps to ease colds symptoms.
- It specifically targets the rhinoviruses which is the most common family of cold viruses.
- Ginger reduces pain and fever and is also a mild sedative.
- It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which help to boost your immune system.
Two tablespoons of ginger
One tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
One tablespoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
A pinch of cayenne
How to make it:
Use a spoon to scrape of the skin of the piece of ginger
Grind the ginger (you need about 1 tablespoon)
Boil enough water for a cup of tea and add the ginger to the boiling water and wait three minutes
Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juicy and one tablespoon of honey
Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Stir it well to dissolve the honey
Your tea is ready to drink. You should drink this several times per day and your cold should be gone within 2 days.
You could add a pinch of cayenne, cayenne relieves a sore throat and thins mucus. It also acts as an immune system booster.
You can add some mint for extra freshness
Share this story with friends that always catch a cold!