Now that it’s fall it’s a great time to do some inside projects. I’ve found some great ideas to make neat shelves and to create some beautiful art for your walls.
1. Great looking floating shelves. This project is affordable and not difficult to do.
Video & step by step tutorial at DIYPete.
2. Easy To Make DIY Hanging Shelves
This one is so easy and only costs a few bucks! Source.
3. Vertical planter made using reclaimed wood
4. This is a neat idea!
5. DIY Mason Jar Wall Project
Do you have a rustic window pane laying around? Try this Tutorial with instruction video to make an awesome wall piece.
6. Wall Mounted Candle Holders Made From Pallets
7. DIY PVC Wreath
Great idea if you have some old pieces of PVC pipe.
You can spray paint them any color you want.
8. Make Your Own Snowflake Wall Art
9. DIY African Feather Juju Hat