Hot chocolate tastes the best when it’s cold and windy outside. I’ve found some of the most delicious Hot Chocolate drinks you have ever tasted. Some of these are so good you wish it was cold outside all year long!
1. Sweet & Creamy French Vanilla
You can find the recipe for this tasty hot chocolate here.
2. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate, The Perfect Drink For Autumn & Winter!
Absolutely delicious! I didn’t try them all but this one was my favorite. Recipe at BakingWithBlondie.
3. Dairy Free Hot Chocolate With Cinnamon
If you are allergic to dairy this drink is perfect for you! You can find the recipe at HouseVegan.
4. Gorgeous Looking Red Velvet Hot Chocolate.
This one is easy to make and it looks amazing. Recipe at WellFloured.
5. Rich & Spicy Mocha Hot Chocolate
I think I’ll make this one next, looks so tasty! Recipe at DietHood.
6. The Perfect Hot Chocolate For Halloween
You can find the recipe for this colorful drink at MyIncredibleRecipes.
7. Cookie & Cream Hot Chocolate
Very tasty drink with Oreo cookies & cream. You can view the recipe at TheRecipeCritic.
8. Smooth White Chocolate & Hazelnut Drink
I loved this one a lot! Takes some time to make but it’s worth waiting for! Recipe at SugarHero.
9. Sweet Nutella Hot Chocolate
This one is sweet but very tasty, add some cinnamon for an extra kick. Recipe.
10. Rich & Spicy Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
The mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla work very well. Great for fall! Recipe at LemmonTreeDwelling.
With these drinks I fell the warmth of the Holiday season!