Are you wondering what Halloween costume you should make for your child this year? I hope I can inspire you with some great costumes I found. These are affordable and the best part is that you don’t have to be a tailor to make them!
1. Spider and spider web costumes that don’t require any sewing
You can find the detailed instructions on how to make these here.
2. You can make this Bat costume yourself for less than $10!
For the full tutorial please click here.
3. Amazing Halloween Costume – The Corpse Bride
This costume takes a bit more skills but the result is worth the effort! Instructions are here.
4. Cute Uniform Costume Tutorial
Your girl will look adorable in this costume. Full tutorial at CraftAholicsAnonymous.
5. This is cute! Baby spider in moms web.
Unfortunately no tutorial but it doesn’t seem too difficult if you have a baby carrier, some fur (make sure it’s nonflammable!) and some cord.
6. No sew spider web cape for Halloween.
Great outfit for moms or teenage girls. You can find detailed instructions here.
7. Cute Do it Yourself Peter Pan costume.
You can find the full tutorial for this kids’ Halloween costume here.
8. The Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz movie.
Little to no sewing required! Instructions for this costume can be found here.
Is that enough inspiration? I’ll see if I can find more good tutorials.