It’s getting colder and darker outside. Time to give your house a warmer feel and to make it a bit more cosy. Candles are a great way to make it feel cosy in your house. I’ve found some great ideas to make your own tea light holders. These are not expensive to make so fill up your house with warmth and light.
1. A bit early but who cares. Christmas tea light holders.
These will be great when we’re getting closer to Christmas! Tutorial can be found at CraftIdeas
2. Halloween theme tea light holders
It’s almost Halloween so these will look great around your carved pumpkin! You can find the tutorial at: BigandOfficial
3. This candle holder is perfect for autumn.
These are quite easy to make and they add al lot of warmth to your house.
You can use real or artificial leaves. Just apply some glue and stick them to the inside of the jar.
4. These are great looking tea light holders. And easy to make plus low cost.
Instructions can be found at BHG
5. Little pumpkin tea light holders.
6. Bring that Christmas feeling early this year
Just use a glass jar with some green and pinecones and you’re done!
7. Perfect simple idea to make your Halloween pumpkins shine.
8. DIY Stenciled Burlap Candleholders
They look great and aren’t that hard to make! Tutorial can be found at JustCraftyEnough
9. Little Christmas Village candle holder (My personal favorite!)
Complete tutorial with pattern for this cute candle holder can be found at ShabbyArtBoutique
If I come across more great DIY candle ideas I’ll update this post!